Pages

Followers

Monday 21 April 2014

Artful Times Ch Spray Away


Happy Easter to all crafting Chicks
hope you all had loads of Chocolate and got crafting time as well

I know I have been AWOL again :( but in my defense I am making a very special quilt  :)
which I will share later in the year.

Over at Artful Times the lovely ladies have asked for projects that have used spray
I have made this canvas which has been painted with gueso 
and then sprayed with vintage cosmic shimmer, Patina and Tarnished Gold
I then stamped tissue paper with swirl and text and stuck to canvas
gave it another spray of both
I then glued some lace on the bottom left of the canvas and sprayed it again
Die cut flowers and leaves which have all been spayed before I made them
I have added the metal with a picture and some pieces of a broken necklace to finish
(as I missed the metal challenge sorry Girls)

The words reflect the style I love to work in which is this canvas.

Thanks for dropping by my blog and leaving lovely comments which I really appreciate.

Hugs Sandra XXX




7 comments:

chrissie said...

This is very beautiful Sandra and so you :)

Hope you are all keeping well and happy

Thank you for joining us at Artful Times for the spray challenge

Love Chrissie x

Words and Pictures said...

So, so pretty, Sandra!
Alison x

WendyK said...

Fabulous vintage canvas. Thank you for joining us on Artful Times.

Von said...

That is gorgeous Sandra :)
Thank you for sharing it with us at Artful Times
Von ♥

Valerie-Jael said...

Gorgeous piece Sandra - have fun with your quilt! Valerie

Neet said...

and a big WOW from me Sandra. Love this canvas, love how you have treated it and the composition is superb. Fabulous!
Hugs, Neet xx (Artful Times)

geezercrafter said...

Love all of the dimention on your canvas, lovely piece of work.